Wednesday, October 19, 2011

9 Months

Sweet Baby Talon is nine months old.  His little personality is coming out and he has learned some new "tricks." He can now pull up and he makes a funny grunting noise all the time.  We lowered his bed (sniff) because he tried to jump out a couple times.  One night Tucker yelled for me, so I went running in to my bathroom to find Talon with the Comet that he shook all over him self and the bathroom floor (I know, bad momma).  His favorite toy is the door stoppers that are on the wall, he has broken two already.  Sweet Baby Talon is becoming a wild man, but we all LOVE him and his personality.
He loves to take a bath with Tucker.  But he does not like to play with baby toys... big boy super heros and cars only.

This is before church last Sunday.  I thought he looked so cute in this color.

Today he pulled up on the window to look outside... he loves to look for the dogs or the cat!


Clapping... he also kind of waves "bye bye."

1 comment:

  1. I saw him Sunday - he did look so cute in that green outfit!! I can't believe he is 9 months old!

    ReplyDelete