Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cupcakes and Costumes

Since we can't all get together on Halloween, we decided to get together early so we could see each other's kids all dressed up and get pictures.  But before pictures we decorated (and ate) cupcakes.  The kids did a really good job, I was impressed!
Haha...this picture of Cooper is one of my favorites...

Here are the Moms' masterpieces...

After cupcakes everybody put on their costume and we headed outside for pictures.  I seriously think these kids are so cute they could be in a magazine (I'm a little biased, of course).



I love how these sweet girls are looking at Talon, they love having a "real life" baby to play with!





My other favorite picture...fairy legs...
We had so much fun!  I hope to make it a Halloween tradition!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I was so excited to see your pictures! I will try to post mine tomorrow. Love the one of C and A looking at Talon. We had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture of the 4 of them does look like it belongs in a magazine!! precious. Tucker's costume is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea!! Love all the pics and all the adorable costumes!! I love the one where addy and Cooper are looking st Tslon!

    ReplyDelete