Thursday, October 20, 2011

Addy is TWO!

First of all let me say that I am in love with my friends' children.  I love them like I do my own.  And luckily two of my very best friends have girls... which makes it even more fun!  A couple of weeks ago Addy had her adorable Minnie Mouse Adventure at the Barnyard and we had lots of fun!


Umm, is this the cutest outfit ever?!

:) Happy to see each other!

Addy is not so sure about the boat ride thing...

Luckily, Mr. Wes let Tucker go with him and Cooper on the boat.

Then they fed the fish...

and fed the animals.

I love this picture, apparently something much more interesting is going on!

Precious.

Here are Tucker and Cooper holding baby chickens.  Tucker is usually gentle with the animals, but this time he almost squeezed the bird to death.

A little sweeter to the duck.

Feeding the baby goats a bottle...

And then it was time to ride the pony!




The party was so cute...my friends' parties always make me feel so inadequate!


Of course Lauren made these adorable Minnie and Mickey ears, so cute!

Addy knew exactly how to blow out the candles!

She was so proud!
We are excited to spend some more time with Cooper and Addy soon...I will post pictures of our Halloween fun. :)


1 comment:

  1. Fun!! I am glad you posted these because you got some really cute ones I didn't have! There's that cute one of Cooper riding the pony and then I love where Tucker is loving that duck! Thanks for sharing :) and you should never feel inadequate - you are the queen of cute and fun parties!

    ReplyDelete