Tuesday, September 27, 2011

8 Months

My little man is 8 months old.  And on the move!  He actually started crawling about 2 days after his 8 month birthday, but whatever.  Annnnd a couple days later, he started clapping!  Which I love.  He was already slapping his legs when we would say, "Yayyyyy!"  But now he is actually clapping his hands when we say "Yay!"... or for no reason at all.  He has had his first runny nose this week, which means I have a fussy baby, which I am not used to.  I have become accustomed to a sweet and easy baby, so this little cold/tooth whatever, has had this house in an uproar.  I will be happy when my sweet perfect baby is back!
Pictures were rather difficult this month.  First of all he did not want to be still and second of all, he hates the sticker on his shirt.  But I still got a few cute ones to share!
He wants to pull up so bad...but he hasn't quite figured that out...

I have heard him make the sound "ma ma" twice, but Cameron says I am crazy.  Right now we are working on waving bye-bye (which is so much easier than teaching somebody to right their name, by the way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment