Monday, January 31, 2011

Two Weeks...

Here are some new pictures of baby Talon.  He is still pretty perfect (if I do say so myself). ;)  


We went to Dr. Laubenthaul last Thursday for his two week check-up.  He weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and measured 21 inches long.  (He was 7 lbs 7 oz, 18.5" at birth...I'm thinking he was measured wrong in the hospital?  Unless he is super-baby and grew 3 inches in 13 days)  Of course there is not much else to report...Cameron and Tucker can't wait for him to "do something."  I, on the other hand, wish he would stay this sweet forever...well maybe not forever if I have to get up all night to feed him. 

1 comment:

  1. So precious! He definitely looks like Cameron. Tucker is your clone, so I guess y'all played fair by having a look-alike each :)

    ReplyDelete