Monday, January 10, 2011

"ice" day

 Of course, as always, what was supposed to be a "Winter Weather Event" of snow and ice turned in to an icy mess.  When we woke up this morning I had two very upset boys in my house.  So we decided to get out of the house and head to the farm to see if they got any more snow than we did since it's a little farther north.  No such luck.  But it was a fun day and we got some fun pictures with the dogs.
BFF

I love this picture...he was cracking up because he was throwing "ice balls" at the dogs.



Even though it didn't turn out as we hoped, I enjoyed being at home with my two boys all day.  It won't be just us for long!!  Can't wait until Friday!  I will post pics of the nursery soon.  We're ready!

3 comments:

  1. Fun day, GREAT pictures! Post pics of the nursery NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenn! Can't wait to see Talon's room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were upset too!! I wanted us to be able to play!! At least Cameron stayed home today...Riley went to work! Crazy! I am ready to see the nursery too and for Friday to get here...I cant wait to meet little Talon this weeknd!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete