Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shower/Party for Talon

So, I had the cutest most fun shower.  Ever.  It was at a cute little baby boutique in town.  We all picked out appliques, cut them out, ironed them on to the onesie, bib, etc of our choice, and left them there for the seamstress to sew them all up.  It was SO much fun!  Perfect for a second (same gender) baby because you already have most of the things you need, but you still want some cute, personalized new stuff for the new baby!
Totally loved the cupcake cake!  Cupcakes are my favorite and I especially love what it says!  Can't wait to say goodbye to this tummy!

Have you ever seen a cuter diaper cake?!?  I feel so inadequate for all the diaper cakes I have ever made!

Once Mom got started she was pretty serious about the whole thing.

Lauren and Crystal getting busy on their projects.

Great friends...don't know what I would do without them.

So sweet for Johnna and Miss Gia to come all the way here for my shower!

And my sweet Sis wins the award for most miles traveled!  Not to mention she didn't feel good. :(

Each time something major happens in my life I am amazed at how blessed I am with people that go so far out of their way to make sure that my family and I feel special and have everything we need.  I feel so unworthy of all my blessings and I know that I can never thank you all enough for what you've done for me and what you mean to me.  Thank you for every thing you've let me borrow, every gift, every call/text/email to check on me, thank you for loving me when I am so unworthy of your love and friendships!

2 comments:

  1. Courtney, you look beautiful! I'm glad your shower was fun. I absolutely love Downtown Baby and Krystal. Can't wait to see pics of that new baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Tiffany! Of course I feel like a fat hog, but I appreciate the sweet comment! It was so much fun! Can't wait to see the stuff we made! I love reading your blog! Collins is growing so fast and he is just precious!

    ReplyDelete