Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Baby and His Nursery

We are still on cloud nine around here since bringing home our newest miracle.  So far he is a really good baby.  Over the past day or so he has become more alert, so we will see if he continues to be such a good sleeper!  Big Brother likes him most of the time.  He made the comment yesterday that he thinks we should give Baby Talon to his cousins, but other than that he is loving being the Big Brother.

Here are some pictures of the nursery.  It turned out really cute.  I wanted it to feel really fresh and clean and I think I achieved that!  I am still looking for a rug and when we get his pictures back I am going to hang one on the left side of the window, but other than that it's finished...thanks to my mom and sister who helped me the day after we got home from the hospital! 

Thank you so much Jennifer for letting us borrow the cute mobile!  It works just perfect!

Notice the adorable giraffe behind the bed that Joanna made for me!  Love it!
 I am enjoying every minute of my life right now and feeling so undeserving of all my many blessings.  God is so amazing!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it! His initials look so good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious and so is the nursery! I love the bedding and wall color. Very fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nursery! He is just precious! Cant wait to see him again!!

    ReplyDelete