Saturday, July 31, 2010

Things I love...


I read this blog and a couple of days ago she wrote about things she does not like, which really got me thinking about all of the things I don't like.  I try to be a positive person, but it really kind of made me feel good to think about some things that I just really do not like.
For instance:
  1. Living in Alabama in the SUMMER (or anywhere in the deep south for that matter)
  2. Health insurance
  3. Slow drivers in the left lane
  4. Headaches
  5. Barking dogs
  6. Sick babies
  7. Throw up: this should probably be #1 on my list.
  8. Growing up and realizing that life isn't as wonderful as you thought
  9. Being pregnant.  I am SO thankful to be blessed with a baby, but I have to be honest, being pregnant is SO not fun.  And I have 25 weeks to go.
  10. Living away from friends and family
  11. Grandparents aging
Well, today she wrote about things she does like, so I thought it only fitting that I list all of the things I like: (in no particular order) ;)
  1. Six month old babies in footed sleepers (hahaha! I know it sounds weird, but at that age it is precious!)
  2. When Tucker tells me, "You're the best momma in the whole wide world."
  3. Traveling with my dad
  4. Alone time with my mom
  5. Alabama football games
  6. Laying on the beach
  7. Swimming pools
  8. Spending time with old friends
  9. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
  10. Being creative
  11. My husband
  12. Mexican food
  13. When my sister comes home
  14. Christmas
  15. Baking
  16. When Cameron leaves in the morning and Tucker runs after him screaming, "Daddy wait, I forgot you a kiss!" and then walks away and remembers, "Daddy wait, I forgot you a hug!"
  17. The first days of Spring and Fall
The "I like" list was a lot more fun than the "don't like" list.  Although it felt really good to get it out!  Y'all should try it, it's fun!  And there are lots more things that I love and I am thankful for, like JESUS, for instance!  I really want to start a bucket list...maybe that will be an upcoming blog.  I know you'll all be sitting on pins and needles to read another list from me ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment