Monday, July 19, 2010

Baking Cookies


So, I'm trying to do some indoor activities (since it is a million degrees outside) to keep T busy and away from the TV!  Today I decided we'd bake cookies.  Not the healthiest snack, but fun and good!  I used a new recipe from Southern Living that was SO easy and SO good, by the way!  He loved helping.  I let him use the mixer for the first time- which "scared" him, so he resorted to the spoon.  We ended up taking Daddy and Granddaddy lunch to work and they were lucky enough to get freshly baked cookies for dessert!  By the way...that is a "super hero cape" tied around his neck.  (It helps him to run faster and save people)  

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking Tucker sure did look "preppy" today! haha... Looks like yall are having so much fun at home together!

    ReplyDelete