Monday, July 19, 2010

Little boys...

I've always been a "girly-girl."  I always thought I would grow up and have little girls to dress up like my mom did me.  But when I was pregnant with Tucker, I knew he was a boy.   I am now 13 weeks, 3 days pregnant with baby #2 and anxiously awaiting the day we find out "what" we are having!  I would love to have a little girl to "dress up," I think everybody would love to have one of each.  It would be great to experience the differences in raising boys and girls.  But then something happens like in the picture above, or he pulls down his pants in the front yard to tee-tee (hilarious) and I think...okay, I could totally do this again!  This precious little boy that I have learned so much from and loves his momma so much is JUST what I always wanted and always needed!  So I am more than happy with pink or blue!  Just thankful for the opportunity to have another angel just like Tucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment