Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Future Photographer??

Tucker is interested in my camera, of course, all children want to play with cameras.  So one weekend I decided why not let him play with it- honestly, I was tired of hearing him ask- but he ended up doing a really good job!  Here are some of his best "works of art."

He wanted me to hold a Dr. Pepper can because it has Ironman on it. 


What's left of the FIVE gallon bucket full of apples from the farm.  Which, by the way, I used to bake an apple cake AND apple cobbler!


This one is my favorite.  His favorite gun and a bullet.  Don't you love the composition?!  Hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. That picture of the apples is actually a really cool picture!! Go Tucker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Joanna! We might have a photographer on our hands...oh Lord what will Cameron say about that one?! haha

    ReplyDelete