Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Boys and Bicycles

I had a doctor's appointment today and passed my sugar test!  Woo hoo!  I seriously don't think I could have done the 3 hour test... it is NOT a fun thing because you can't eat at all before it and then it makes you nauseous after you drink the concoction they give you.  Gross.  Anyway, I had to take Tucker with me to the appointment because Daddy had a big job this morning.  Very interesting, we'll put it that way.  Baby T's heart rate was 154 and I did not even look to see how much I weigh because my day wasn't going very well anyway, so I thought it best to not make it any worse.

The picture below is one I've been meaning to post for a while.  One morning Tucker and I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood.  He wanted to ride his bicycle- and what boy can ride a bike without wearing a super hero cape?!  As you can probably imagine this turned in to quite the disaster.  About 2 blocks away Tucker decided that his "brakes don't work."  In other words, his legs were hurting because we were going up a slight hill.  So he had to get off the bike and push it the whole way home.  The whole way home while whining and complaining about it.  Pregnant momma can NOT push your bike and carry you home!  Sorry!  And I thought that having a boy meant I wouldn't get paid back for what I put my mom through!  Wrong!  So wrong!

Love him, though.  You just can't help but love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment