Friday, August 20, 2010

South in the City

My sister is starting a new blog!  It will primarily be about fashion (and all things cool because my sister is like the coolest person I know).  I am so proud of her and what she is doing so far away from home in a huge city...it is amazing to me.  She's like that really awesome Aunt that everybody wants to have.  If you know Alye, you know that she graduated from UA and moved to New York City to pursue her dreams in the fashion world, she currently works for Buffalo Jeans (Women) and lives in Brooklyn.  And she is SUPER talented when it comes to putting together an outfit.  She's always up on the latest trends and always has innovative ideas on fashion.  So when she's home we always have to go shopping so she can help me pick out an outfit for any upcoming event I have and when she's not home I'm texting her and sending her pictures of clothes asking, "Is this okay together?"  I told her I wasn't so sure about her sharing her secrets with everybody down here, but I guess it'll be okay!!  She'll probably kill me for announcing her new blog, but I am so excited for her because I think she will be wonderful at this whole blogging thing.  Love you, Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment