Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Graduate

Way back in May Tucker graduated from Chapel Hill Baptist Church Preschool.  It was a sad but proud day!  The first part of the program the kids were dressed patriotically.  Some of them were dressed up and had speaking parts.  Tucker was a soldier.
When it was his turn he walked up to the microphone and said, "I am an American Soldier.  I fight for our freedom."  He said it perfectly.  

After singing several patriotic songs, they changed in to their caps and gowns.





We were so glad that MiMi and Granddaddy and Pappaw were able to come to graduation.  Tucker and Talon are blessed with wonderful, loving grandparents on both sides.

I absolutely love this picture of Tucker and Pappaw.  That is Tucker's real smile, which we don't see very often when we take a picture of him and he is posing. ;)  He loves his Pappaw and he was so proud he was there.

I miss Chapel Hill!  I loved that little school and so did Tucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment