Monday, January 30, 2012

Jenn is Thin and Thirty!! :)

One of my favoritest friends turned 30 in December.  Jennifer and I have been friends since we were seniors in high school and then we lived together for two years in college.  I LOVE her and her family (especially Coop ;)) and it has been so amazing to share all of the wonderful milestones in our lives (21st birthdays, graduations, weddings, babies, and now 30th birthdays! After some deliberation with Wes and Jenn, Lauren and I planned a little dinner party at Jenn's favorite Mexican restaurant. Afterwards Jenn's sweet mom got us rooms at Ross Bridge, so we hung out there for a little while longer and met up for breakfast the next morning. I had such a wonderful time, I hope Jenn did, too! :)



3 comments:

  1. LOL at the title of this post!! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love the post and love you too! Your the greatest friend ever! P.S. The title is hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Knew y'all would love the title!

    ReplyDelete