Wednesday, January 25, 2012

FIVE. Years. Old.

Tucker turned five December 7. I feel like five is such a big age, I guess because I remember a lot about my fifth year. This year Tucker wanted a spy party. And you know what? There is no birthday kit for spy parties...not the easiest theme, but nothing is easy with Tucker, so why should birthday parties be any different? We had the party at the farm and we had a scavenger hunt/hayride which was fun!

Luckily, I found some really cute "spy" cupcake toppers...

We had some fun party food and drinks, like "Double Agent Stuffed Oreos" and "Truth Serum." 

The scavenger hunt hayride was lots of fun, at least I thought so!


With Karsyn and Morrisa...So proud of his legos he wouldn't even look at the camera!

LOVES dress-up.
 A couple days after his birthday party we went to Pappaw's house to get one last birthday present.
Tucker was so excited to get a "real" four wheeler!  


I know everybody feels like their children are special, and we're no different...we think Tucker is so special and wonderful. Of course, he is not perfect...much like his mother he does not know how to shut his mouth when he needs to. He loves his baby brother, this took a little bit of time, but he loves him now. Tucker loves super heroes, guns, swords, and his four wheeler. He calls the remote "remoke," he says about instead of without (he says lots of other funny things, but of course I can't remember any right now!).  He told us the other night that he wants a game for the iPad where he is a "paleontologist," so he can learn about dinosaurs (didn't know he knew that big word!).  His favorite person is his Pappaw.  His favorite food is chicken nuggets from Chik fil a.  His favorite color right now is blue.  He likes anything on Cartoon "Neck-work."   Tucker loves animals, especially dogs.  It makes me so sad that he is growing up so fast, when I think of all the things that he is "getting too old for" it brings tears to my eyes.  But, I look forward to watching him grow up and seeing the person that he will become, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment