Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Part II: The Hunt

Just so you know I have pictures of the baskets, but I am not posting them because Tucker got so much more stuff than Talon and Alye and Cameron made me feel bad about it the night before ;).  Tucker got way too much, from now on my rule is it has to fit in the basket.  It seriously looked like Christmas morning.
Checking out the goods...my favorite part about this picture is Alye in the background. 
Cameron's smile is weird in this picture...but look how much Talon is loving his first Easter!

Tucker refused to carry his basket.

The Easter Bunny hid like 40 eggs.  A little much if you ask me, but I'm not the Easter Bunny.

This basket was mine, so it's special, but I think I'm going to get them new ones for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment