Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Visit with Santa

Last year's visit with Santa was pretty much a disaster...Momma had to sit with Tucker to take the picture. So there was some bribery today before we went to see Santa and I was really hoping it would turn out better than last year!
Waving "Hi" to Santa...

Excited!  So far so good...

I wish I had a picture of me dragging him up to Santa.  Once LeLe sat down and introduced the two of them, however, Tucker loosened up and eventually took a cute picture on Santa's lap!  He told Santa that he wants a Marshmallow bow and arrow (I think he means a gun that shoots marshmallows) and a Batman.  He also told Santa that the scratch on his face was from a "fight with a wolf."  (He actually got it while playing with a puppy, but he and his Daddy thought wolf or bobcat was much cooler). I will scan in the Santa picture and add it to this post when I have a chance.  Only 9 days until Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment