Thursday, December 9, 2010

O Christmas Tree

We went to get our Christmas Tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving, which is much earlier than usual for us.  I like to wait until after Tucker's birthday usually, but this year I am trying to get everything done a little earlier than usual since I will be 9 months pregnant when Christmas gets here!  Anyway, I thought Tucker would be really excited to help us pick out a tree, but he was much more excited to ride the cart around the store.  Why are kids never excited when you want them to be?!  So Cameron and I picked out the tree and it turned out to be a beautiful one.


He did enjoy looking at all of the ornaments and helping hang them.  Even though he found one branch and hung all of his favorites on that branch.  This is definitely my favorite Christmas with him so far.  He gets SO excited about Christmas lights and decorations.  And wants to talk about what we will do for Christmas all the time.  Having a child brings a whole new fun-ness to Christmas!



I will post pictures of the finished tree later.  Christmas trees are so difficult to photograph.  They never look as beautiful in pictures as you think they are!  Our decorations around here are minimal this year because Momma doesn't want to have to put it all up before the baby comes!  But I think we have enough for Tucker to still think it's wonderful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment