Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tough Day for Momma, Great Day for Tucker


Monday was my first day back at work and Tucker's first full day at his new school.  He was a little uneasy about going, but he didn't cry... I did enough crying for both of us, I think.  I'm so thankful that I had 3 months with him this summer.  The only problem is that now I know what I'm missing!  It makes me so sad to think that our fun days are over.  When I'm off in a few months for maternity leave it won't just be the two of us any more!  But, I know that this is something I have to do and it will be good for him to go to school and make friends and learn.  It's a never-ending battle for mommas, I guess: to work, or not to work?

He has done so well, though.  When I picked him up they said, "He is just so sweet."  Hearing that makes it a lot easier!  The fire truck came to school, so he was really excited about that.  And today he learned that when his "pants are on fire," he rolls on the floor.  Hilarious!  The week is going really well so far, hope it stays that way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment