Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Missing them :(

I am in Lafayette, LA in orientation for my new job and I am missing my boys!  This will be the longest I have ever been away from them, but so far it's going okay.  I was really sad to leave them Sunday, but I have gotten to talk to Tucker a couple times which makes it easier.  Cameron called me last night when he was putting him to bed and I asked Tucker if he wanted me to say his prayers with him.  "No, Momma, I want you to sing 'Honkey Tonk.'"  :)  But instead I sang Jesus Loves Me, which is our bedtime routine.  I will get home Thursday night and then Cameron leaves Saturday morning for a hunting trip, so we will get to see each other for about 24 hours until the next Sunday!  No fun!  But Cameron is SO excited about his trip, so I am excited for him.  And when he gets home it is time to get the nursery ready for new baby!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thinking about you this week! It's tough to be away!

    ReplyDelete