Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oh the fun of Fall...

We have been a busy little family the past few weeks!  I feel like Halloween lasts for a month.  Which is fine by Tucker because he thinks dressing up and "batending" to be someone else is fantastic (and I guess it kinda is).
We carved a pumpkin this year, we are such terrible parents, I can't remember the last time we actually carved one.  This year we tried a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.  Before Daddy got home, we I cleaned the seeds out.  My children (who are boys, in case you forgot) would NOT touch the inside of the pumpkin.  Talon did try to eat some off his spoon, but wouldn't touch it.

Tucker tried, but couldn't do it.  you can see Talon laughing in the background.  He thought it was hilarious when Tucker said, "EWW!"



When Daddy got home he got to work carving the mask and mouth for the TMNT.



He turned out pretty cute!  


No comments:

Post a Comment