Friday, September 28, 2012

That Place With All the Fun Stuff To Do

After school a few Fridays ago, I took Tucker and Talon to CHOM.  Tucker begged for weeks to go to "That fun place, what's it called, with the dress up stuff and all the fun stuff to do?," so I finally took them and they both loved it.
Here they are driving the tug boat.  Not one of Talon's favorites because it's loud.  But this is probably Tucker's favorite thing at CHOM.

Talon catching eggs in the barnyard area.  He loved the tractor...

and the slide.  This boy LOVES a slide.  They can't get him off the slide at church.

But his VERY favorite thing at CHOM...the truck.  He loved driving the truck.  And when I made him get off the truck, he screamed.  When another little boy got on and started driving, he looked at him like he had stolen his very last piece of candy.

Tucker loved the farmers' market.  We pretended like I was shopping.  He would tell me something to make and I would pick out all the things I would need to make it.

Whew...I don't know if I could handle this many Tuckers!

He gave the monkey in the hospital some food.  He was concerned about the monkey.


Tucker played soccer on the Wii, but I didn't get a picture of that.  It was fun.  We had a great time like always at CHOM!

1 comment: