Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mother's Day at the Zoo

Somehow I forgot to post about our day at the zoo back in May.  Mother's Day after church, we went to the Montgomery Zoo and had such a great time!  The weather was nice and there wasn't a whole lot of people there.  Of course I forgot my good camera, so I had to take pictures with my phone.

The rhino refused to get out of the water while we were there.  Probably shouldn't go to the zoo at the hottest part of the day.

Great elephant exhibit!

Talon loved it! Ha...he didn't know what was going on, but he didn't mind riding in the stroller all day!

Tucker thought he could catch the little peacock perched up on the fence.  He ran away, though.

After feeding the giraffes with Daddy...I was feeding Talon and didn't get a picture of that!

Waiting for ice cream!

Tucker loved the tigers!  They were beautiful.

I think that is a bear.

I love the leopards!  Amazingly beautiful animals!  

We had to take a picture in front of the giraffes, they're my favorite.  I can't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day than outside enjoying the day with all three of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment