Monday, April 11, 2011

ALL b.o.y.

If you know me, you know that I am 100% girl.  I do not like bugs, I do not like to sweat, I do not touch reptiles, I will fish, but I will not bait my own hook (you get the idea).  Which makes it so ironic (God has a great sense of humor, you know) that I have 2 boys.  And while we don't yet know how the younger of the two will turn out, we know that the older one is 150% boy.  And since it is now warm outside he is having lots of fun doing all things "boy."
No, he did not catch all these himself, but he did catch his first fish all by himself two weeks ago!

This is "Lizard Taft," named after his cousins.

He would ride his bicycle all day every day if we would let him.
Even though I'm not ready to catch a lizard and I screamed and ran and hid in the other room when a HUGE green moth flew in our house the other night, I am totally ready to embrace this "boy thing."  I guess I don't really have a choice at this point, huh?!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I love the picture of him on his bike... he looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete