Monday, March 14, 2011

Talon's Dedication

Sunday, March 6th was Baby Dedication at our church.  It's been kind of a "baby boom" at Five Points, so there were lots of precious new babies there!  We love our church and are so thankful for the great new and old relationships we have there.



I wish we would have gotten a family picture (Tucker chose to go down to Childrens' Church and play). And we had lots of other family members that were so sweet to come, but of course we didn't take a picture with them either and I really wish we would have! 


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Would you mind emailing me the picture of the group? We don't have any that aren't zoomed in to just Collins. I wish we had taken a pic of all the families up there! I didn't even see any of the pics on the screen...I thought they decided not to do it!

    ReplyDelete