Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's Day

Tucker had to make a box for his friends at school to put his valentines in.  I think it was more fun for me than it was for him.  He was into it for about 15 minutes.




He did love getting his friends' valentines ready.  He picked one specifically out for each friend.


 And the highlight of my Valentine's Day...
The doorbell rang, so I went to the door and there was a card and candy sitting there...and Tucker and Cameron standing back watching to see my reaction.  (Cameron said that was all Tucker's idea)  So he got me this beautiful gerbil card pictured above. :)  Got to love little boys!  And by the way, does he not look like a grown kid in that picture?!  I am telling you, he totally grew up while I was in the hospital having Talon!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that card! It's so sweet because he picked it out!! I can't wait to decorate a Valentine mailbox with Addy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, so sweet and special! Yes, it is fun...maybe she will get as excited as you want her to! Tucker is never as excited about doing crafts and baking together as I am!!

    ReplyDelete