Monday, June 8, 2009

Long trip...but worth it!


We are in Jacksonville, FL...finally!  We left at about 3:00 yesterday afternoon and arrived at our hotel at 1:00 a.m.  Of course we had to stop quite a few times.  And honestly, it wasn't as bad and long of a trip as I feared it would be.  Tucker did pretty good.  He had a breakdown at about 11:00, he woke up out of a deep sleep screaming and crying to get out of that seat, but I finally got him back to sleep.  When we got here he was SO excited!  Especially because we are staying right on the river- the picture above was taken when we arrived this morning (can you tell how happy he was to get out of that car?!!?).  He told Cameron last night, "Daddy, I like our room."  So sweet and makes it all worth it!  I have meetings for work all afternoon, so Cameron and Tucker are out exploring the town!  I'm interested to see how that turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment