Monday, April 20, 2009

My favorite holiday...


Tucker showing off his eggs...with that cheese smile. It was so funny, the first time we put an egg in the dye and he saw it changing colors he freaked out...he loved it!

So, I totally love Easter. It is like a mini-Christmas: still a celebration of Jesus Christ, still presents, still good food, still family time...only less STRESS! Not to mention all of my favorite colors, blooming flowers, and beautiful weather! Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but there is just so much going on and we have Thanksgiving and then Tucker's birthday and other birthdays and it just stresses me out!! SO- I love Easter! 

And I love getting together Tucker's Easter basket stuff...here's a picture of what he got.

...Lot's of candy, big-boy underwear (Cars of course), Cars sippy cups, big boy pillow, baseball bat and ball, coloring book, etc...etc. 

It was a fun day and we actually took the time to take a family picture...which we never do!

And then I tried to take a few of Tucker, which by the way is pretty much impossible...he'd rather play in the dirt in white pants!  But he is such a pretty little boy...if I do say so myself!
All the joy of Easter made me sit back and remind myself that Christmas doesn't have to be so stressful and I should really try to think ahead this year and not let myself get so stressed out. I want to take the time to enjoy these Christmases while Tucker is little and not look back one day an remember how chaotic it was. I'll try harder this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment