I read this blog and a couple of days ago she wrote about things she does not like, which really got me thinking about all of the things I don't like. I try to be a positive person, but it really kind of made me feel good to think about some things that I just really do not like.
- Living in Alabama in the SUMMER (or anywhere in the deep south for that matter)
- Health insurance
- Slow drivers in the left lane
- Barking dogs
- Sick babies
- Throw up: this should probably be #1 on my list.
- Growing up and realizing that life isn't as wonderful as you thought
- Being pregnant. I am SO thankful to be blessed with a baby, but I have to be honest, being pregnant is SO not fun. And I have 25 weeks to go.
- Living away from friends and family
- Grandparents aging
Well, today she wrote about things she does like, so I thought it only fitting that I list all of the things I like: (in no particular order) ;)
- Six month old babies in footed sleepers (hahaha! I know it sounds weird, but at that age it is precious!)
- When Tucker tells me, "You're the best momma in the whole wide world."
- Traveling with my dad
- Alone time with my mom
- Alabama football games
- Laying on the beach
- Swimming pools
- Spending time with old friends
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Being creative
- My husband
- Mexican food
- When my sister comes home
- When Cameron leaves in the morning and Tucker runs after him screaming, "Daddy wait, I forgot you a kiss!" and then walks away and remembers, "Daddy wait, I forgot you a hug!"
- The first days of Spring and Fall
The "I like" list was a lot more fun than the "don't like" list. Although it felt really good to get it out! Y'all should try it, it's fun! And there are lots more things that I love and I am thankful for, like JESUS, for instance! I really want to start a bucket list...maybe that will be an upcoming blog. I know you'll all be sitting on pins and needles to read another list from me ;).